Pilates is a safe and effective workout that is recommended both during pregnancy and after child birth. As a woman moves through her pregnancy, the exercises focus on establishing a strong pelvic floor connection, lateral breathing, correct posture and arm/leg/upper back strengthening.
CREW Pilates is the only qualified BASI Pilates through Pregnancy trainer in the south of France.
With Pilates for Pregnancy, you will:
- Learn exercises that are safe and effective
- Learn which movements to avoid during and after pregnancy
- Learn controlled breathing and relaxation techniques
- Prepare both mentally and physically for child birth
With Pilates for Post-Pregnancy, you will:
- Regain strength and confidence in movement
- Learn how to regain core strength without compromising safety
- Learn how to adjust your training to what you need post-birth
CREW Pilates is passionate about:
- Supporting pregnant women to stay fit and active throughout their pregnancy and beyond
- Giving mom time in her week to spend on her
- Inviting women to embrace pregnancy and motherhood and the changes to her body
- Supporting yacht crew who fall pregnant while working on board