It a known fact that Joseph Pilates spent much of his life assisting both injured WW1 soldiers and New York ballet dancers. Today, Pilates provides a safe and affordable option for physical rehabilitation and injury prevention.
Pilates practitioners are not qualified to diagnose injury or prescribe workouts for injury without the assistance of your medical professional.
CREW Pilates will work closely with your English-speaking specialist, physiotherapist or osteopath to establish a workout program that will best rehabilitate you from injury. All injured clients are required to have a doctor’s form before starting any workout program at the studio.
With Pilates for Injury, you will:
- Learn how to use Pilates principles in everyday life, including postural awareness while sitting, standing, driving and moving
- Learn how to recruit the right muscles and move correctly
- Learn what exercises are safe to perform
- Learn what exercises are contraindicated
CREW Pilates is passionate about:
- Overall back care including pain relief for tight back musculature, herniated discs, sciatica and scoliosis
- Injury prevention through learning correct movement