Our goal is to ensure you keep up your regular practice to the same high standards provided in our studio environment. We’ve moved into the exciting space of live online group and private sessions so you can enjoy your practice from the comfort of your own home.
- Booking: MINDBODY is always updated with the latest schedule changes and availability. Kindly make sure you book in via the MINDBODY app: View Schedule & Book A link and password will be sent to you in a reminder email before your session is due to begin. All sessions are run on GMT+1/French time. Convert to your time.
- Your session: Join us on Zoom 5-minutes before the start of your session. Download Zoom here. Our sessions start and run strictly to time. Late arrivals will not be let into the call.
- Payment: All online sessions can be settled by credit card. Group sessions are paid upon booking. Private sessions are settled at the start of the session. Kindly make sure your credit card details are up-to-date on your MINDBODY profile. View our price list for online sessions. Sessions not cancelled 12-hour in advance will be charged.
- Studio disclaimer: All clients training with us need to fill in our disclaimer before attending any online sessions. We strongly recommend that new clients join us first for a private session before joining any online group sessions.
Pilates is an empowering way to maintain your overall physical and emotional health, strengthen your immunity, reduce stress and enhance daily life. Take this time to deepen your consciousness and reconnect with yourself.
You will need the following:
- A private and quiet room or outdoor area with enough space to lay out a mat
- A thick Pilates mat or other gym/yoga mat
- A hand towel
- A pillow and light blanket
- A small Pilates ball and theraband
- An internet connection and device with a large screen to stream video (laptops preferable). Make sure your device is fully charged.