Our movement might be restricted for the days and weeks ahead. But Pilates must go on. Our goal is to ensure you keep up your regular practice to the same high standards provided in our studio environment. We’ve moved into the exciting space of live online group and private sessions. To join:
- Booking: The schedule changes regularly. MINDBODY is always updated with the latest schedule. Kindly make sure you book in via the MINDBODY app: View Schedule & Book A link will be sent to you before your session is due to begin.
- Your session: Group sessions: Join us on Zoom 5-10 minutes before the start of your session. Download Zoom here. Our sessions start and run strictly to time.
- Payment: Payment is due at the end of the month. View our price list for online sessions. A 12-hour cancellation policy applies to all sessions.
- Studio disclaimer: All clients training with us need to fill in our disclaimer before attending any online sessions. Sessions are practiced at your own risk.
Pilates is an empowering way to maintain your overall physical and emotional health, strengthen your immunity, reduce stress and enhance daily life. Take this time to deepen your consciousness and reconnect with yourself.
You will need the following:
– A private and quiet room or outdoor area with enough space to lay out a mat
– A thick Pilates mat or other gym/yoga mat
– An internet connection to stream video
Download our guidelines on how to get the best out of your online session.